CBRE Becomes One of the Largest Property Managers in the World After Acquiring Global Workplace SolutionsSubmitted by Hasan Malik on Wed, 09/02/2015 - 09:10
The completion of acquiring Global Workplace Solutions, in a deal of 1.5 billion, makes CBRE Group Inc. one of the world's largest property managers.
The real estate services company based in Los Angeles will now be less reliant on commissions earned from brokering property sales and leases.
Drop in crude oil prices is affecting the crude producers and one live example is ConocoPhillips. The company headquartered in Houston said on Tuesday said that it will reduce ten percent of its workforce. This is the second round of lay off for the company that trimmed five percent of its staff just few months back.
Consumer Protection Panel Recommends Airlines should Disclose Fees, Seat Sizes and Hotels should Mention all Mandatory FeesSubmitted by Tejinder Mangat on Wed, 09/02/2015 - 09:05
On Tuesday, a federal panel, Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protections said that all airlines should disclose the overall costs without hiding them in fine prints from the customers. They must also mention any change or cancellation fees along with the size of the aircraft's seats to allow passengers to make informed decisions.
The expansion at Valley Medical Center, in Santa Clara County is running two years behind schedule already and there is no hope of it starting in the coming month which is the time for its latest deadline.
Puerto Rico's economic crisis has not lessened as it defaulted on its $73 billion debt in August. Now, Governor Andrew Cuomo is planning to visit the city personally to show support along with New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito.
On Monday, Florida based, NextEra Energy Inc., which is proposing to acquire Hawaiian Electric Co. in a deal of $4.3 billion, stated fifty new commitments. It includes almost $1 billion in economic benefits and customer savings in five initial years as the deal closes.
Ice cream lovers, especially those who are fond of Blue Bell have a reason to cheer. Blue Bell will be back in the stores from Monday. Although the choice may be less right now due to limited supply but they would soon be back in full swing.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man