The Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, has been expanding its business beyond its key base, venturing into other options such as online video, with a notable slowdown of growth in its online shopping business.
Reportedly, Jamie Dimon, the Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase bought worth $26.6 million shares of his own bank. That might indicate his confidence in the bank although stocks have dropped to lower than they were about two years back.
Stocks of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. (BWLD), the Minneapolis, Minnesota based company is being followed closely by the investors. It began the day at 154.41 touching the highest for the day at 154.94 before dropping to a level of
134.95. At the end of the day, the stock traded at 142.08.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares