In November, the shrinking imports and the slowing rate of exports worried China as concerns of a sharper slowdown face the second-largest economy of the world. The falling figures both in export and import will surely add pressure on the country's policy makers to raise the stimulus measures at a faster rate.
The bebe stores inc. the chain dealing with women's clothing said that they have been hit by hackers who stole valuable credit card information of customers. The data which was accessed by the hackers may have included names of the cardholders, their account number, verification code and also the expiration date.
On Friday, Jamie Dimon, the chief executive of JPMorgan Chase, announced that he was found to be completely cured as his doctors did not find any indication of cancer in his body. This news comes after a few months since when he finished undergoing the treatment for throat cancer.
Economists say that it's time for the officials of the Federal Reserve to take up steps and put in effort to prepare the market for a possible increase in the interest-rate in the coming year. This optimistic approach comes after the government job data revealed that hiring has surged in the different sectors in the U. S, reaching the highest level in about three years.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College