A brave soul at teenage is rare to find. Malala Yousafzai, at the age of 15, decided to become a supporter of the girl's education system in Pakistan and she was shot in the head by a Taliban. Surgeons decided to fit a titanium plate into her skull so that she could survive. Also, to recover her hearing of the left ear, they decided to fit her with a cochlear implant.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears