Leading health experts from the Middle East and North African region gathered in the city of Dubai to participate in the second Stroke Academy held this week.
The experts from the UAE have raised concerns over the disease and over a lack of expertise in physicians who are failing to diagnose the condition or the symptoms that can lead to permanent disability. Experts pointed out that it has emerged as the fifth leading cause of death in people aged 15 to 59 years and the condition could claim 2,000 lives by 2017.
The city of Dubai is scheduled to host the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) this month attracting participants form across the world.
TheGulf Education and Training Exhibition (Getex) has opened to the general public on Wednesday in Dubai attracting students, parents and those associated with the education fielding eh region and beyond.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares