The novel study throws light on the fact that meteorites on Mars originated from the cosmic impacts about five million years ago. Researchers cited that the 34-mile Mojave crater, 60 kilometers in diameter and lies near equator of Mars, on the Red Planet is the source of Martian meteorites.
- Genome Testing can Diagnose People with Unusual Diseases and Predict Better Treatments
- Xbox One service errors and downtime mar ‘Titanfall’ launch
- Jawbone releases Android app for its UP24 fitness band
- Experian ID theft exposed personal data of 200 million consumers
- ValueAct president Mason Morfit appointed to Microsoft board of directors