It seems that Tesla Motors will soon become a prominent player in the car market! Though its sports car, Roadster, is currently the company's only vehicle on the market, still the U. S. government and a fund in Abu Dhabi are depending upon the company's electric cars to enter the mainstream one day.
Well-known public relations company, Performance PR, which serves sports and automotives, recently declared that it has officially unveiled its first regional office in Dubai.
According to a statement by Noel Ebdon, Managing Director of Performance PR Middle East, the London-based agency is looking for opportunities in the region, as the automotive and sports sectors have shown notable growth.
The world's largest Mercedes-Benz facility has been established in Abu Dhabi, underlining the importance of the emirate for the German automaker.
According to sources, the largest mixed-use Mercedes-Benz facility in the world will particularly place Abu Dhabi, which recently bought 9.1% stake in Daimler AG, on the global map for cutting edge automotive centres.
The sources further added that group's Emirates Motor Company (EMC) is the sole distributor for Mercedes-Benz cars in Abu Dhabi.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares