Google honored the workers all around the globe by setting a doodle related to the `Labors Day' on its home page. It is also termed as the International Workers' Day or the May Day.
It is a national holiday on May 1 every year in more than 80 nations. The day is also celebrated unofficially in many of the nations.
Microsoft has announced that users of the recently redesigned site can share Bing image search findings through a simple click. For Pinterest users it will now become very easy to pin stuff to Pinterest, using Bing.
Until now, nobody has been chosen to lead the chair for the Federal Communications Commission. The decision is still pending from the side of President Obama, but this has led to a room of discussion as what should be the new regulator should be doing.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that Malaysia has been making certain changes in order to reform its education system.
With experts already having cautioned that, in what apparently is the biggest cyber attack in history, millions of Internet users across the world have been suffering days of slow speeds of late,
According to recent news, hackers have attempted to spoil the Facebook page of the former US Secretary of State. The page was reported to post some private pictures and other comments about ex-president George Bush.
Facebook fired its chief executive and nearly half of its staff as a result of the blames of declining the user numbers on something that was once believed as a milestone in the path of success.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine