Microsoft has pronounced to increase the price tag of Xbox Live Gold subscription from November in both US and UK.
It supposedly is marked as the better part of the deal in case of UK, where the cost of a month-to-month renewal subscription will be increased from £4.99 to £5.99, which means the price of a full year’s online play and miscellaneous other goodies will stick to £39.99.
The yet to be released Froyo update for the HTC Desire was released by Vodafone previous week, but it apparently seems that Orange users need to wait a bit longer for the latest Android 2.2 offering.
It was proclaimed via Orange’s Twitter account that the 2.2 version has been delayed with the firm claiming the fact that that it will soon be releasing the update by the mid of September.
The proclamation of 3D glasses comes in form of two makers carrying the name tags of Bit Cauldron and XpanD.
Both the glasses display their own set of advantages. When Bit Cauldron’s glasses promises to remove the flickering issue when a user looks away from screen, XpanD on the other hand proclaims its universal 3D glasses to be a world’s first offering that sync well with home 3D TVs and 3D laptops, and can also be used to watch 3D movies at the cinema.
The Kymera wand seemingly has taken Dragons Den by storm, as the five entrepreneurs seem to making a bid in share prices in the industry.
The master head of the invention Chris Barnardo and Richard Blakesley have reportedly already sold out more than 20,000 wands since it was released in a year’s span.
It is believed that Apple might be releasing its latest format of entertainment in the form of IPTV service and the rumors for same seemingly are increasing.
It is been stated that Apple might soon be releasing the IPTV service and the product launch will occur soon on September 7th, with Apple TV and a new iPod Touch models coming in as the latest offerings.
ArcSight has come up for sale. Security software developer ArcSight has stated that the company has been put in auction, while most of the industries such as Oracle, Hewlett-Packard and IBM may be eyeing upon the firm, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Internet giant, Google is introducing a new Priority Inbox feature for its email service Gmail which will arrange e-mail into sections and make it easier to manage.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study