Internet giant, Google is introducing a new Priority Inbox feature for its email service Gmail which will arrange e-mail into sections and make it easier to manage.
Agile Tortoise, whose dictionary app Terminology has been very successful on Apple iPad, is now planning to release the app named ‘Terminology Ph’ for the iPhone.
Vivid wireless operates services based on Wi-MAX wireless broadband in Australia. Vivid wireless CX has deployed customer relationship management system to support implementation of its customer service through multiple channels of interaction including phone, web, email and chat.
Westpac has accused a software patch for web breaks which left customers unable to access the bank account online services for the Customers attempting to enter their account on the website. Westpac yesterday were greeted with long delays and were unable to gain access to all.
Microsoft has pronounced the release of its first service pack for its Exchange Server 2010.
It is said the latest service pack comes with an offering of latest features, up gradations and at the same time additional offerings , as reported by tech news site Windows IT Pro.
MPEG-LA has stated that it won't be charging any royalty fee for H. 264 video encoding and streaming technology. The technology is well known in website format to help offer video content offered by users.
Cisco has proclaimed its plans to create its own offering of 3D video products.
According to the news report of Seer Press, Cisco CEO John Chambers stated that the firm will be looking to extend its IP video offerings.
The voiced out opinion at a visit in the Meadowland Stadium, Chambers stated that the latest offering of voice-on Internet Protocol technology offers more interactive and media rich content video.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man