Microsoft has pronounced the release of its first service pack for its Exchange Server 2010.
It is said the latest service pack comes with an offering of latest features, up gradations and at the same time additional offerings , as reported by tech news site Windows IT Pro.
MPEG-LA has stated that it won't be charging any royalty fee for H. 264 video encoding and streaming technology. The technology is well known in website format to help offer video content offered by users.
Cisco has proclaimed its plans to create its own offering of 3D video products.
According to the news report of Seer Press, Cisco CEO John Chambers stated that the firm will be looking to extend its IP video offerings.
The voiced out opinion at a visit in the Meadowland Stadium, Chambers stated that the latest offering of voice-on Internet Protocol technology offers more interactive and media rich content video.
Amazon Web Services in the form of enterprise-ready cloud computing partner came up in the form of joint association with CA Technologies proclaiming that it will expand its IT tools to offer support for Amazon's popular Web Services, moniker as AWS.
Sony Ericsson has expanded its offering in a significant way in the Indian market with the launch of a host of new phones in difference segments. The new handsets from the company combine advanced communication features with pleasing multimedia entertainment features.
The Samsung Tab Galaxy a much talked about for iPad rival Apple has been demonstrated in a video preview from Korea.
Samsung hopes the tablet computers will not only rival but iPad anticipate the next version of Apple's tablet should be out next year. With a release date set IFA expo in Germany in this week.
The latest USB modem is built on the same dual-channel HSPA as an offer from rival Huawei and operates on Next G network of Telstra.
While both dongles have maximum theoretical speed of 42Mbps Telstra claims users can reach 20Mbps speed typically 5 km of the capital city central business districts and more than 1.1Mbps other hubs selected metropolitan and regional centers.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man