Reports have highlighted that some technical flaws in Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), the second- largest U. S. cable company have affected almost 8,00,000 customers.
The telecom industry is celebrating the International Women's Day in its own way. It is learnt that leading service providers like MTS, Aircel and Vodafone are offering their female customers special rates on their day this year.
After its launch, HTC's Droid DNA handset has given its maiden update over a page that supports the company. The update says that it has various ways of resolving the bugs that have been reported by users. Page also mentioned about the new features and audio facilities that would be added to the set.
Vodafone has confirmed that Research in Motion's BlackBerry has been witnessing problems while delivering services in a number of countries. Some of the many countries, where the services were found to be affected were Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
PhoneArena has reported that it has gotten a list of handsets that would be available with Verizon soon and has been leaked accidentally.
A phone hacking scandal had compelled Ofcom, an independent regulator and competition authority in the UK, to carry out an investigation into the broadcaster BSkyB, a report has uncovered recently. Following the same, it has announced the company as fit and proper for a broadcasting license.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine