Amazon released two free games for its Kindle ebook and with that grows disadvantages which have been compared with Apple iOS environment.
Mike James, throws light on the events and states that the two games, Shuffled Row and Every Word, don't go with the original version of Kindle and doesn't come in for users based outside US.
Amazon. com appears to be in pursuit of an aggressive pricing policy after it announced a new modified Kindle priced at just $139 for Wi-Fi only edition and $189 for the addition of 3G connectivity.
Amazon.com appears to be following an aggressive pricing strategy for its Kindle E- Book reader keeping in the mind the long term view in order to increase its share in the competitive market where Smartphone devices are consolidating their positions.
The Online retail giant Amazon. com has been the recent inclusion in the price war in the market.
The company has decided to cut the price of its e-book readers. Apart from that, it has also declared that it has slashed the price of Kindle reader as well.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares