It has been recently revealed in a report that the Coutts bank has been fined a huge sum of 8.75 million pounds. This is due to the bank being incapable in the money-laundering controls recently. This was the second time this happened in four months. The bank is actually the only private bank that comes under the ownership of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College