It has been recently revealed in a report that the Coutts bank has been fined a huge sum of 8.75 million pounds. This is due to the bank being incapable in the money-laundering controls recently. This was the second time this happened in four months. The bank is actually the only private bank that comes under the ownership of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Shanghai reports PM2.5 pollutants much more than WHO recommended level
- Pregnant teenagers to be helped
- NBN Co report: Shortfalls in FTTN CVC revenue could keep FTTP prices high
- Cut-off date for Windows 7 shipping with new PCs is November 1, 2014
- ACCC warning consumers about ‘freemium’ child-friendly game apps