Responsible living is on top agenda of Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding and it is making a number of efforts for promoting the same with support of government agencies, or self-driven events and programs. The initiatives are in lines with the policy of Dubai Properties Group for adding values to communities it develops.
On Tuesday, initiation of the handover of 2,387 high-end units at the AED3 billion Executive Towers development in Business Bay was revealed by Dubai Properties Group (DPG).
It has appeared that there are 12 building in the first venture from Dubai Properties Group, which is to be delivered in Business Bay. Out of these 12 buildings, 10 are residential and feature 60 villas located at the plaza level, 16 boutique office villas, and a three-level podium that offers parking bays for 3,602 vehicles.
- A few Royals to get a sneak peek of the Chelsea Flower Show ahead of its public opening
- Nicki Minaj gives Lil Wayne a Lapdance at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The Osbourne’s are re-united
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival screening
- Combination Food of Soy and Tomato Can Probably Help in Prostate Cancer