Responsible living is on top agenda of Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding and it is making a number of efforts for promoting the same with support of government agencies, or self-driven events and programs. The initiatives are in lines with the policy of Dubai Properties Group for adding values to communities it develops.
On Tuesday, initiation of the handover of 2,387 high-end units at the AED3 billion Executive Towers development in Business Bay was revealed by Dubai Properties Group (DPG).
It has appeared that there are 12 building in the first venture from Dubai Properties Group, which is to be delivered in Business Bay. Out of these 12 buildings, 10 are residential and feature 60 villas located at the plaza level, 16 boutique office villas, and a three-level podium that offers parking bays for 3,602 vehicles.
- Ofcom's research shows Payday loan TV ads rocket as Adults estimated to watch 152 a year
- Tesco to add 300 Employees
- NimbleTV launches its TV-on-demand service to New York City area
- Micron settles with Rambus on DRAM memory patents
- Canonical partners with unnamed manufacturer to bring Ubuntu Touch OS to high-end handsets