According to a Daily Dot report, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is apparently apprehensive that the new 'T-Mobile One' data plan launched recently by US wireless carrier T-Mobile could violate the principles of Net Neutrality.
As per the report, the EFF's concerns about a possible violation of Net Neutrality principles by the 'T-Mobile One' data plan are seemingly rooted in the manner in which the plans enables data usage by customers.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares