In an announcement, Box and IBM said that they were going into a partnership which will allow their technologies to be integrated and the cloud products o be mutually mingled.
As the arrangement goes, the customers of Box will be able to store their data on cloud services of IBM which reportedly will have forty six data centers all over the world by this year's end.
International Business Machines Corp. reported its earnings for the quarter on Monday. The technology giant reported lower profits than expected in the initial quarter after it faced another plunge in revenues. The reason for the fall this time is attributed to the strong US dollar.
John Akers, the former Chairman of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) died of a stroke on Friday at the age of 79. ld.
IBM or International Business Machines Corp. has cleared a review by U. S. national-security for the sales deal of its server business to Lenovo Group Ltd. of China. It can now permit the low-end server business transaction of $2.3 billion move ahead even when there is mounting tension between the two countries.
IBM has settled to obtain Aspera, which specialises large file transfer technology.
IBM is bolstering its big data and cloud computing capabilities by acquiring technology that makes it easier for customer to move large data files to the cloud with this move. Financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet.
Watson revealed that a new mode to treat cancer is the IBM supercomputer and is best known for its 2011 winning streak on the TV game show Jeopardy!
An inquiry headed by former Supreme Court judge Richard Chesterman, QC, is scrutinizing the contract given to IBM for Queensland Health payroll in 2007.
A former IBM employee, Terry Burns, said he never tried to express preference for IBM to win the contract though any unfair means.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man