LG's latest flagship handset - the new LG G3 smartphone - is now available for pre-order in the US through T-Mobile.
Device maker LG is making quite a few new handset announcements at the ongoing 2014 Mobile World Conference (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain. On Monday, the company showed off the LG G Pro 2, the L90, the L70, and the L40 handsets; and also announced another new smartphone - the LG F70.
There has been a lot of confusion about the usage of Windows 8 devices. Some of the experts have been finding the Windows 8 not user-friendly and others have completely a different opinion.
What may the case be, it seems that LG is pro-Windows 8 as it has decided to come up with Windows Phone 8 devices. It will be the first time that the Korean phone maker will be making Windows Phone 8 devices.
There has recently been the launch of more teaser images of the new 55-inche screen OLED screen HDTV by LG. The newest model sure looks enigmatic with the unbelievably large size and clarity levels achieved.
It has an exclusive color refiner technology, with 4 color pixels. This new technology would be able to provide more appropriate colors on the screen and make it an even bigger treat for the eyes.
There has been a voluntary recall of 24 refrigerator models by LG electronics in Australia. This has been given out in a report by the General Manager Sales, Michael Doyle.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares