The deputy collector of MHADA Nitesh Thakur is under the scanner of Central Bureau of Investigation for his alleged links with underworld. He had allegedly threatened a builder Mr. Mukesh Wagela, making him to approach higher authorities for the safety of his life.
- Patients in Rural, Regional Hospitals More Likely to die than in Metropolitan Facilities
- Doctors, Nurses Calls for Victorian Govt to Fund Expansion of Royal Children's Hospital
- Researchers to Conduct a Trial for Dementia Treatment
- Apprentice Winner Confesses Testicular Cancer Combat
- Man in Vegetative State Should not be Revived if his Condition Worsens, Rules Judge