April 21, 2014, marked the 25th anniversary of Nintendo's Game Boy portable gaming system. Despite the fact that the Game Boy was discontinued years back, the device's legacy lives on among hordes of nostalgic Game Boy fans.
According to recent reports, medicals students perform better at surgeries after playing Nintendo Wii for one hour everyday for five days in a week for a month.
In a recent announcement made at the Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, the game-console maker revealed that the Nintendo DSi XL – the much-awaited updated version of its popular handheld gaming platform – will hit the US markets on March 28.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man