According to recent reports, medicals students perform better at surgeries after playing Nintendo Wii for one hour everyday for five days in a week for a month.
In a recent announcement made at the Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, the game-console maker revealed that the Nintendo DSi XL – the much-awaited updated version of its popular handheld gaming platform – will hit the US markets on March 28.
- Woman Died of Blood Clot was Not Made Aware of Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill’s Side Effects
- Respawn Entertainment shares new information related to Titanfall
- PKM2 Protein has Control over Mitosis to Save Cancer Cells from Death
- Diabetes Leads to Higher Rates of Hepatocellular Carcinoma among Ethnic Groups
- Exercise Levels Decline among Adults