April 21, 2014, marked the 25th anniversary of Nintendo's Game Boy portable gaming system. Despite the fact that the Game Boy was discontinued years back, the device's legacy lives on among hordes of nostalgic Game Boy fans.
According to recent reports, medicals students perform better at surgeries after playing Nintendo Wii for one hour everyday for five days in a week for a month.
In a recent announcement made at the Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, the game-console maker revealed that the Nintendo DSi XL – the much-awaited updated version of its popular handheld gaming platform – will hit the US markets on March 28.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April