April 21, 2014, marked the 25th anniversary of Nintendo's Game Boy portable gaming system. Despite the fact that the Game Boy was discontinued years back, the device's legacy lives on among hordes of nostalgic Game Boy fans.
According to recent reports, medicals students perform better at surgeries after playing Nintendo Wii for one hour everyday for five days in a week for a month.
In a recent announcement made at the Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, the game-console maker revealed that the Nintendo DSi XL – the much-awaited updated version of its popular handheld gaming platform – will hit the US markets on March 28.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares