It has been recently revealed in a report that the Tegra 4 chipset by NVIDIA has recently received a lot more work on it. This has been done before the release of the same which is supposed to take place by the year 2013. It currently uses the same configuration that was used in the previous version. It has changed ARM A15 cores.
Despite NVIDIA’s efforts to not give away any new surprise presently to consumers in its next-generation smartphones, the company’s CEO Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang has recently dropped some details in his recent email to staffers, undoubtedly airing a little excitement among all.
A new report has revealed that graphic chipmaker Nvidia has introduced dual-core phones and is aiming to compete iPhone 4S. It is being said that the phones are comparatively cheaper than Apple smartphones, and are being expected to raise sales of the company.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru