Luxury automaker and aerospace manufacturer, Rolls-Royce has entered into an agreement with Mubadala Development Company for setting up a new Approved Maintenance Centre (AMC) inAbu Dhabi.
The two sides also confirmed plans for setting up a new manufacturing facility for producing aero engine components in the country. The Mubadala Development Company, which is an investment and development organisation based in Abu Dhabi, is aiming to create a state of the art aerospace help in partnership with the company.
The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has begun a formal investigation into Rolls-Royce over apprehensions about bribery and corruption in its overseas markets.
The British company said, "We have been informed by the Serious Fraud Office that it has now commenced a formal investigation into these matters."
The company is known to be a leader in Engine and power systems and why not when it has been able to deliver great performance despite witnessing a number of problems. The company is none other than Rolls-Royce.
World’s largest Rolls-Royce showroom opens in the Umm Al Nar area of Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi Motors, the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, managed to sell more than a hundred cars last year for the first time.
Abu Dhabi Motors is one of the biggest-selling Rolls-Royce dealers in the world and is the topmost dealer in the Middle East.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares