According to a Wall Street Journal repor, t mobile messaging startup Snapchat rejected an acquisition offer from Facebook Inc. This could have valued the company at $3 billion or more.
Reports say, Facebook representatives approached Snapchat recently to discuss the all-cash deal. This would have been Facebook's largest acquisition ever.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares