The second quarter financial results of the SunTrust Bank on Friday revealed that the wealth management businesses faced a slowdown in revenue growth.
The revenue from the Bank's trust and investment management services dropped eleven percent to $75 million compared to $84 million last year same quarter. Revenue in Q2 remained flat compared to the earlier quarter.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares