Affymetrix Board Recommends Earlier Takeover Deal by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc Rejecting Origin’s $1.5 Billion BidSubmitted by Sukhbir Dhillon on Mon, 03/21/2016 - 08:45
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., will expand its range of laboratory equipment used by scientists and biologists as it buys Affymetrix Inc.
The Waltham, Massachusetts based company agreed to buy Affymetrix Inc. in a deal that's valued at approximately $1.3 billion.
According to a latest report, the firm Thermo Fisher Scientific is looking forward to acquire Life Technologies Corp and for this reason it has applied to the local regulator. Thermo Fisher Scientific wants to acquire Life Technologies Corp as part of a US$13.6 billion global merger.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares