The long drawn feud over the re-election of Elaine Wynn, to the board of Wynn Resort Ltd, ended on Friday as ex-wife of co founder Steve Wynn failed to secure her position back as a member of the board.
Shareholders had to decide among re-electing co founder, Elaine Wynn or going with the company's proposal to re-elect two sitting board members share holders sought to go with the company's suggestions.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares