A new study has proposed that eating too fast can lead to diabetes. A team of scientists have revealed that indigestion is not the only problem related to eating fast, but such people are acknowledged to be at two-and-a-half times more at risk of diabetes.
According to latest warnings issued by experts this week, China has recorded the maximum number of diabetic patients across the globe and an estimated 92.4 million diabetics are living in China presently out of which 61 percent are yet to be diagnosed and started on with the treatment.
- Partial Yahoo Mail outage this week affected users for past two, or even three days
- Google Sheets rebuilt from ground up; new version available immediately
- Valve to ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 selected US beta testers on Dec. 13
- EU court dismisses Cisco's complaint against Microsoft's Skype acquisition deal
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson: Carriers need to move away from the subsidy model