A new study has proposed that eating too fast can lead to diabetes. A team of scientists have revealed that indigestion is not the only problem related to eating fast, but such people are acknowledged to be at two-and-a-half times more at risk of diabetes.
According to latest warnings issued by experts this week, China has recorded the maximum number of diabetic patients across the globe and an estimated 92.4 million diabetics are living in China presently out of which 61 percent are yet to be diagnosed and started on with the treatment.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears