An all-party Parliamentary group working for Runaway and Missing Children and Adults has revealed after its recent survey that the care system in England is proving to be low-grade as many children are found missing from care or are not being provided proper protection.
- Ofcom's research shows Payday loan TV ads rocket as Adults estimated to watch 152 a year
- Tesco to add 300 Employees
- NimbleTV launches its TV-on-demand service to New York City area
- Micron settles with Rambus on DRAM memory patents
- Canonical partners with unnamed manufacturer to bring Ubuntu Touch OS to high-end handsets