France is witnessed to extend its support to the rapid publication of bank "stress tests" aimed to placate financial market fears over their power to recuperate with the debt crisis that entangled Greece, the French Economy Minister posted on Thursday.
- Sharp fall experienced in Jobless claims
- Boeing plans to spend $10 billion on 777X jetliner
- Telstra ‘vacuums up’ data from telephone calls of Australian users
- FTC settles with maker of Brightest Flashlight Free app which distributed user data to third parties
- BBM directory search service launched for Android platform