On Wednesday, International Monetary Fund's Managing Director Christine Lagarde said that the pace of growth in the world economies has slowed down. As the world economy has faced a series of problems this year it will remain feeble. Problems starting from an economic slowdown in China, the pending interest rate hike in the US, as well as the refugee crisis in Europe, have added to the slower growth rate.
France is witnessed to extend its support to the rapid publication of bank "stress tests" aimed to placate financial market fears over their power to recuperate with the debt crisis that entangled Greece, the French Economy Minister posted on Thursday.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares