The standard of services and care facility at the Warwick Hospital are up to the mark, as found during a recent inspection. The staff of the hospital has helped a lot in changing its image in the health care sector.
Chairman of Care Quality Commission, England, Dame Jo Williams, has said she will be giving up her post. She asserted that the time she spent working with CQC was one of the best periods and it was a golden opportunity for her to work with the organization.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine