When it comes to your eye health, it’s never a bad idea to get a second opinion or insist on a referral if your doctor won’t listen to your concerns or your symptoms. Barbara Gryboski wishes she would have gone for a second opinion. Because her doctors didn’t listen to her, she’s now legally blind.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares