San Diego, California based Qualcomm Inc, forecasted first-quarter profits that did not meet the expectation of the analysts. The chip making company is struggling to keep up with strong competition from rivals in China and Taiwan. The company is also struggling with delays in closing licensing agreements in China.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares