As per a study, which has been presented at the Heart Failure Congress, a meeting that took place in Belgrade, Serbia, has revealed that statins is capable of reducing the development of cancer. The study of transplant that took place in Switzerland has found that patients, who were on statins, were less likely to develop cancer and also have reduced chances of death.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers