Health Minister Fred Horne has recently announced that Sheila Weatherill, who was the CEO of Capital Health at the Alberta Health Services board, has stepped down from the post. Horne said that it was not that he was not aware of his resignation, as Weatherill offered him the resignation and he accepted it.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed by Fred Horne, the Health Minister of Alberta that he is not at all in the know of political threats in the medical system of the province, and added that the Tory Government is doing all what it could for the sake of mending its broken relationship with doctors.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears