Submitted by Sukhbir Dhillon on Mon, 02/15/2016 - 11:35
Reportedly, Jamie Dimon, the Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase bought worth $26.6 million shares of his own bank. That might indicate his confidence in the bank although stocks have dropped to lower than they were about two years back.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares