In a Tuesday blog post, Google's John Krafcik - CEO of the company's Self-Driving Car Project - has revealed that the company's effort to develop and test a self-driving car has undergone an official change of lane --- from a research project to a business enterprise.
According to the blog post, Google's Self-Driving Car Project which was previously a research project has now become a business enterprise which will, at some point of time in the future, have to be a profit-spinning venture.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares