October mental health month is ongoing and so has the NSW mental health minister Mr. Kevin Humphries launched a Mental Health Week last week during a small meeting of general public members and representatives of mental health programs.
An outreach program has been planned to be introduced by Kevin Humphries, state's Mental Health Minister, says a recent report, which aims at helping new mothers in remote communities.
While addressing the Rural Mental Health Conference at Opal Cove, the NSW Mental Health Minister, Kevin Humphries has assured to establish a Mental Health Commission as well as stand-alone ministry to set priorities, by the next year. Further, he notified that the commission will include clinicians, carers and consumers and will also help drive best-care research forwards.
- Beautiful Conjunction of 3 Planets to Take place in Last 10 Days of May
- Health report Disclosed Shocking Patterns Followed by Locals
- Australian Nursing Federation Urges State Government to Take Measures over Violence
- Tasmania's Health Department Refuses Link between Illnesses and Contaminated Water
- Veterinary Directorate Grants Approval for Fast-Tracking of Schmallenberg Vaccine