Submitted by Kanika Mehta on Fri, 08/10/2012 - 08:23
A recent report has revealed that the count of Scottish patients being made to wait for long hours outside the Accident & Emergency departments has increased over years and that too, at a very fast pace.
- Katie Price wears a huge pink princess dress at the book launch
- MIA’s fourth album will hopefully be released this autumn
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might have named their daughter Kaidence Donda West
- World Bank Signs Deal with India for Taking NACP IV Ahead
- Telstra Contractors Fail to have Appropriate Asbestos Awareness