Submitted by Kanika Mehta on Fri, 08/10/2012 - 08:23
A recent report has revealed that the count of Scottish patients being made to wait for long hours outside the Accident & Emergency departments has increased over years and that too, at a very fast pace.
- Partial Yahoo Mail outage this week affected users for past two, or even three days
- Google Sheets rebuilt from ground up; new version available immediately
- Valve to ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 selected US beta testers on Dec. 13
- EU court dismisses Cisco's complaint against Microsoft's Skype acquisition deal
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson: Carriers need to move away from the subsidy model