It has been unfolded in a recent report by a team of scientists at the University of Melbourne that a malaria parasite changes its shape into a banana’s form before sexual reproduction. The team has been affirming that the results would be helpful for creating a vaccine against the disease, says a study from Journal of Cell Science.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April