It has been unfolded in a recent report by a team of scientists at the University of Melbourne that a malaria parasite changes its shape into a banana’s form before sexual reproduction. The team has been affirming that the results would be helpful for creating a vaccine against the disease, says a study from Journal of Cell Science.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China