A small child and a wonderful actor who had been praised for his role in Volkswagen Super Bowl commercial in 2011, has successfully received an open heart surgery on Thursday at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, says a recent report.
Max Page, 7, had been suffering from a congenital heart defect since his birth, the report finds. And getting treatment in the hospital from the time, he has almost become its small Ambassador.
- Helen Flanagan at the launch of her PEATA ad; reveals more than she wanted
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere