Listening to wrong thing and even letting that happen is an offence, and that is what the Greens has done by not raising concerns when in their presence, cuts in health bill were being decided.
Recent reports have revealed that Health Minister Michelle O' Byrne has urged the Federal Government for not punishing Tasmania in case it failed to achieve the assigned elective surgery targets. The plea was made by Health Minister yesterday.
It seems like the controversy shrouding massive cuts of over $60 million over next three years from elective surgery budget would take its due course of time to settle down, as it’s being believed that this massive federal health cut could put the health care system of Tasmania under risk.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares