Listening to wrong thing and even letting that happen is an offence, and that is what the Greens has done by not raising concerns when in their presence, cuts in health bill were being decided.
Recent reports have revealed that Health Minister Michelle O' Byrne has urged the Federal Government for not punishing Tasmania in case it failed to achieve the assigned elective surgery targets. The plea was made by Health Minister yesterday.
It seems like the controversy shrouding massive cuts of over $60 million over next three years from elective surgery budget would take its due course of time to settle down, as it’s being believed that this massive federal health cut could put the health care system of Tasmania under risk.
- Partial Yahoo Mail outage this week affected users for past two, or even three days
- Google Sheets rebuilt from ground up; new version available immediately
- Valve to ship out prototype Steam Machines to 300 selected US beta testers on Dec. 13
- EU court dismisses Cisco's complaint against Microsoft's Skype acquisition deal
- AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson: Carriers need to move away from the subsidy model