Listening to wrong thing and even letting that happen is an offence, and that is what the Greens has done by not raising concerns when in their presence, cuts in health bill were being decided.
Recent reports have revealed that Health Minister Michelle O' Byrne has urged the Federal Government for not punishing Tasmania in case it failed to achieve the assigned elective surgery targets. The plea was made by Health Minister yesterday.
It seems like the controversy shrouding massive cuts of over $60 million over next three years from elective surgery budget would take its due course of time to settle down, as it’s being believed that this massive federal health cut could put the health care system of Tasmania under risk.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April