Listening to wrong thing and even letting that happen is an offence, and that is what the Greens has done by not raising concerns when in their presence, cuts in health bill were being decided.
Recent reports have revealed that Health Minister Michelle O' Byrne has urged the Federal Government for not punishing Tasmania in case it failed to achieve the assigned elective surgery targets. The plea was made by Health Minister yesterday.
It seems like the controversy shrouding massive cuts of over $60 million over next three years from elective surgery budget would take its due course of time to settle down, as it’s being believed that this massive federal health cut could put the health care system of Tasmania under risk.
- Judge Lucy Koh rejects Apple’s second bid for Samsung smartphone sales ban
- Dell announces its Latitude 13 ‘Education Series’ laptops
- Windows 8.1 update leaks to the web early, from Microsoft itself
- Gastroenterology Office to Disseminate Information on Colonoscopy Importance
- No Allergy-Free Place in the US: Study