Listening to wrong thing and even letting that happen is an offence, and that is what the Greens has done by not raising concerns when in their presence, cuts in health bill were being decided.
Recent reports have revealed that Health Minister Michelle O' Byrne has urged the Federal Government for not punishing Tasmania in case it failed to achieve the assigned elective surgery targets. The plea was made by Health Minister yesterday.
It seems like the controversy shrouding massive cuts of over $60 million over next three years from elective surgery budget would take its due course of time to settle down, as it’s being believed that this massive federal health cut could put the health care system of Tasmania under risk.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College