In April Abercrombie & Fitch announced that it would stop "sexualized marketing" and the company seems to be looking for a turnaround in image and win back its customers. It's working it seems!
The company also said it would change the employee dress code, toning down the music and cologne for a "more pleasurable shopping experience."
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares