Flint Wayer Crisis; Gov. Rick Snyder apologizes, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Director Dan Wyant ResignsSubmitted by Tejinder Mangat on Wed, 12/30/2015 - 08:26
On Tuesday, Governor Rick Snyder apologized for the drinking water crisis to the City of Flint. The incident has left to lead poising of children. He also made an announcement that he accepted the resignation of Dan Wyant, the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Director.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares