Submitted by Sukhbir Dhillon on Fri, 10/23/2015 - 06:26
Google is the first thing that comes to mind when you have to look up information, translate text or sort out emails. The company says machine learning will play a bigger part in Google's services in the future.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares