According to reports, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is proceedings with its plans to hold a much-anticipated and much-talked-about broadcast spectrum auction in 2015. The auction will require broadcasters to voluntarily offer up their unused spectrum.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares