Experts have said that the healthcare infrastructure in the United Arab Emirates have been improving recent years and private hospitals in the capital, Abu Dhabi like the Burjeel Hospital are driving this growth with new equipment and international talent.
Burjeel Hospital began its operations in 2012 and has since emerged as Abu Dhabi's largest private tertiary hospital. Clancey Po, the chief executive at Burjeel Hospital, said that improving medical facilities means that there is less likelihood of UAE residents travelling abroad for treatment.
The authorities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have briefed the government employees on the final details of the Abu Dhabi Plan.
The authorities believe that the Abu Dhabi Plan will prepare the emirate for the future beyond oil. The event to brief the employees was organised during Abu Dhabi Government Employees Forum, which is an annual event attended by more than 1,400 employees this year.
Abu Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund, the International Petroleum Investment Co has paid $52.4 million as interest on 1Malaysia Development Bhd.'s bonds.
The authorities in the Dubai are showcasing the Expo 2020 Dubai master plan at the ongoing Arab Media Forum at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares