Abu Dhabi- United Arab Emirate (AHN) – State owned Abu Dhabi Media Co., on Wednesday, expressed its willingness to invest over $1 billion in Hollywood-type film and digital media production.
This they would do in partnership with Hollywood and other international movie producers. The company mentioned that it has set up Imagination Abu Dubai to enter into the partnerships.
"Imagination Abu Dhabi will enter into partnerships with high-profile USA-based and other international producers to develop and produce content for distribution throughout the world."
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares