India's space programme has benefitted the country in almost every field, from agriculture to weather forecast, according to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman Dr. K Radhakrishnan.
Defending India's space exploration progamme, Dr. Radhakrishnan said that the benefits of various space programmes had already trickled down to the masses, leading to direct economic and other benefits.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that it has banned four kinds of bidis from a small firm in India as part of the regulator's efforts to prevent unregulated import of dangerous tobacco products.
On Friday, February 14, India's biggest telecom service provider, Airtel, announced the launch of 4G services in Bangalore. However, the services are currently limited only to the users of Apple's latest iPhones - the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C.
The air pollution in New Delhi has increased to such an extent that it is being compared with that of Beijing, the world's poster child for pollution.
Because of the pollution, the air is so foggy that it even affects the traffic of the India's congested capital. Even trains and flights are delayed or canceled because of the smog.
It was the kids' day out at the on-going Indian Science Congress in Jammu on Tuesday. A day later of overwhelming addresses, the kids, taking part in the five-day session, had a romping time when their most favourite symbol Abdul Kalam tended to them in his matchless style.
Biocon Ltd has entered into a selective permitting concurrence with the US-based Advaxis Inc for co-advancement and commercialisation of ADXS-HPV, a novel tumor immunotherapy for the medicine of human papillomavirus (HPV)-cohorted cervical disease in ladies, for India and key rising markets (EMs).
Researchers will be soon fitting radio collars on snow leopards in the tribal Spiti valley of Himachal Pradesh, intended to gain a better insight into the behavior of the endangered cat.
The snow leopard will soon have satellite-linked collars fitted around their neck. The device will help researchers to keep a watch on every movement of the cat in the forbidden, high altitude mountain ranges.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man