Canon's new entry-level DSLR camera - the EOS 1200D - has recently been launched in India. The new camera replaces the EOS 1100D camera; and is chiefly aimed at amateur photographers, hobbyists, and first-time users of DSLR cameras.
India's space programme has benefitted the country in almost every field, from agriculture to weather forecast, according to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman Dr. K Radhakrishnan.
Defending India's space exploration progamme, Dr. Radhakrishnan said that the benefits of various space programmes had already trickled down to the masses, leading to direct economic and other benefits.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said that it has banned four kinds of bidis from a small firm in India as part of the regulator's efforts to prevent unregulated import of dangerous tobacco products.
On Friday, February 14, India's biggest telecom service provider, Airtel, announced the launch of 4G services in Bangalore. However, the services are currently limited only to the users of Apple's latest iPhones - the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C.
The air pollution in New Delhi has increased to such an extent that it is being compared with that of Beijing, the world's poster child for pollution.
Because of the pollution, the air is so foggy that it even affects the traffic of the India's congested capital. Even trains and flights are delayed or canceled because of the smog.
It was the kids' day out at the on-going Indian Science Congress in Jammu on Tuesday. A day later of overwhelming addresses, the kids, taking part in the five-day session, had a romping time when their most favourite symbol Abdul Kalam tended to them in his matchless style.
Biocon Ltd has entered into a selective permitting concurrence with the US-based Advaxis Inc for co-advancement and commercialisation of ADXS-HPV, a novel tumor immunotherapy for the medicine of human papillomavirus (HPV)-cohorted cervical disease in ladies, for India and key rising markets (EMs).
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study