Researchers will be soon fitting radio collars on snow leopards in the tribal Spiti valley of Himachal Pradesh, intended to gain a better insight into the behavior of the endangered cat.
The snow leopard will soon have satellite-linked collars fitted around their neck. The device will help researchers to keep a watch on every movement of the cat in the forbidden, high altitude mountain ranges.
Bill Gates in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's annual letter has talked about a number of issues and has even broken certain myths.
His comments are also included in a blog for the World Economic Forum. Gates, an optimistic philanthropist, has predicted that by 2035, there will be almost no country that will remain stuck in vicious cycle of poverty.
The Auxus Nuclea N2 smartphone is about to be launched by iberry in India, for Rs. 23,990. A limited 10-day introductory offer price of Rs. 19,990 has also been announced by the company for its consumers. However, this offer can only be availed through the company's site.
Ministry officials said, Environment Minister Veerappa Moily has decided not to allow the Vedanta Group to mine the Niyamgiri Hills for bauxite, the raw material that is required for its Rs 4,500-crore alumina plant at Lanjigarh. They added that the decision will be conveyed to the Supreme Court this month.
A study directed in significant metros, for example, Mumbai and Delhi show 65% to 70% of Indians are overweight or large. Additionally, specialists accept that every third urban Indian suffers from diabetes.
India has become the third largest country by the number of internet users and the second largest country by number of mobile subscribers. The mobile users are now overcoming the conservative thoughts of mobile data security, resulting in higher dissemination of mobile internet. According to a recent report from IAMAI, titled Mobile Internet In India 2013, the mobile internet users in Indi
On Friday, The Income Tax department moved the Delhi High Court seeking "directions/clarifications" of the December 12 order by which the assets of mobile phone handset maker Nokia in India were de-freezed.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man