Researchers will be soon fitting radio collars on snow leopards in the tribal Spiti valley of Himachal Pradesh, intended to gain a better insight into the behavior of the endangered cat.
The snow leopard will soon have satellite-linked collars fitted around their neck. The device will help researchers to keep a watch on every movement of the cat in the forbidden, high altitude mountain ranges.
Bill Gates in the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's annual letter has talked about a number of issues and has even broken certain myths.
His comments are also included in a blog for the World Economic Forum. Gates, an optimistic philanthropist, has predicted that by 2035, there will be almost no country that will remain stuck in vicious cycle of poverty.
The Auxus Nuclea N2 smartphone is about to be launched by iberry in India, for Rs. 23,990. A limited 10-day introductory offer price of Rs. 19,990 has also been announced by the company for its consumers. However, this offer can only be availed through the company's site.
Ministry officials said, Environment Minister Veerappa Moily has decided not to allow the Vedanta Group to mine the Niyamgiri Hills for bauxite, the raw material that is required for its Rs 4,500-crore alumina plant at Lanjigarh. They added that the decision will be conveyed to the Supreme Court this month.
A study directed in significant metros, for example, Mumbai and Delhi show 65% to 70% of Indians are overweight or large. Additionally, specialists accept that every third urban Indian suffers from diabetes.
India has become the third largest country by the number of internet users and the second largest country by number of mobile subscribers. The mobile users are now overcoming the conservative thoughts of mobile data security, resulting in higher dissemination of mobile internet. According to a recent report from IAMAI, titled Mobile Internet In India 2013, the mobile internet users in Indi
On Friday, The Income Tax department moved the Delhi High Court seeking "directions/clarifications" of the December 12 order by which the assets of mobile phone handset maker Nokia in India were de-freezed.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study