Walmart Partners with Uber, Lyft and Deliv to Expand Same Day Grocery Delivery Services in More MarketsSubmitted by Isha Sondhi on Sat, 06/04/2016 - 08:43
Walmart is not giving up so fast and is making great strides to compete with Amazon. The company is investing heavily to expand its online presence and also delivery services of its grocery business and going after online retailer Amazon in the process.
On Friday, in an announcement, the retail giant said it will partner with ride-hailing services Uber, Lyft and Deliv to test its pilot program, 'The last mile' or same-day grocery deliveries at the door steps of its customers.
There are a number of factors that lead to obesity and one among them is bad news on television. According to a recent study taken out by a group of researchers from the University of Miami School of Business Administration, it has been revealed that people consume 40% more meal while watching television and listening to gloomy bulletins.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a spear shot has been successfully removed from the head of a teenager by Miami doctors. It has been reported that the incident occurred when the teenager had been out for a fishing trip.
Detailed reports suggest that the spear gun was fully loaded, when it was accidentally fired and hit the skull of 16-year- old Yasser Lopez.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares