According to latest reports, it has been revealed that Helen Elverson has recently been named as the “Rosemary Conley Diet & Fitness Magazine Yummy Mummy Slimmer of the Year 2012”.
Before having children, Elverson used to be a party-loving and super-slim teenager but pregnancy made a whale of difference in her life, lifestyle and body. After going through pregnancies, a drastic change took place massively on her lifestyle as well as on her body, while her weight spiked up to a massive 19 stone and she found herself sized 24.
However, she decadent to mend herself in time and went for a diet with the intent of shedding those unwanted kilos protruding from all over her body. Her determination finally brought great results for her. She successfully dropped an astonishing 8st 7lb in mere 14 months and now, the 33-year-old resident of Buckinghamshire’s Milton Keynes weighs 10st 7lb, isn’t it stunning?
She now enjoys size 10, and is one of the eight “Slimmers of the Year 2012” who successfully dropped an astounding 67st among themselves. For the feat, Helen was awarded and a cash of £1,000 was also presented to her from Rosemary Conley, CBE. She was awarded during an auspicious ceremony organized on Wednesday at the London Marriott County Hall Hotel.
With a burning desire of losing weight, Helen herself registered at the regional Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club. She decided to join the club after an incident in which her eldest daughter Sydney, 12, expressed her concerns in front of her mother that she will be bullied at her new school since she was also obese. While expressing her opinion in this regard, Helen said: “I knew the only way she was going to learn was if I led by example”.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study