In a recent report, it has been revealed that there has been the strain of Hepatitis A found at the Boise Cheesecake Factory. This was revealed after a person at the place contracted the infection. It could mean that people who dined out during the time from December 13 last year to January 22, which is more than a month, might have a reason to worry. They need to get themselves checked by their GP to find out if they might've contracted the infection from the eatery.
There is also need for one and all to keep a close look at the symptoms, and report it to the GP immediately. These might include loss of appetite, fatigue, dark colored urine, nausea and fever.
It was revealed by David Fostch, of the Central District Health Department, that: "We're still within that window and unfortunately we're past the point where we can do any intervention, hep vaccine... We believe employee practiced good hand hygiene and wasn't handling food with bare hands".
There is a need for thorough analysis of the situation to be done before it can be revealed whether people have actually fallen prey to the disease. There is need for finding out how many people have been infected by the disease, so that they can get medical hep.
It is also essential that it is found so that the place is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, so that there isn't a recurrence of the outbreak in the time to come. Hotel authorities need to be careful that they keep their safety and hygiene standards high. Or else, they could be putting the health of so many people at risk.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man